Hotel was very clean and staff was very nice. Room had own little entranceway and 2 pools. What was nice is dock for tour is at the hotel so no need to go out again to leave for the ballestas tour and also included was use of the bikes and catamaran ride. Recommend going and staying at least 3 days.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Paracas
- Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort, is located a few hoursaway from Lima and sits across from the Paracas NationalReserve, natural habitat of marine wildlife.The hotel is only 15 minutes away from Pisco airport from whereguests can start the Nazca Lines overflight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.