The condo was spacious, well-equipped, and clean. We had a lovely view of the lake. It is very close to Silver Dollar City, and not too hard to get to downtown Branson. We felt the location was very good. We had a wonderful vacation here.
- Also Known As:
- Village At Indian Point Hotel
- Village At Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you enter The Village through stone waterfalls, you step into splendor that is The Ozarks. Situated in the forest on gorgeous Table Rock Lake, The AAA Three-Diamond Village At Indian Point Resort is a lovely retreat for a relaxing getaway for a family/group gathering. Enjoy your own two bedroom condo with stone wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, private decks, Internet, cable TV and washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Village At Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.