I have stayed in branson for about the last five years last year i found the Welk Resorts this is by far the best family place to stay for the money. I stay at the lodges it has a washer/dryer kitchen and big bedroom. I would recomend this resort to anyone. Thanks to all the staff that makes are stays... More
- Also Known As:
- Lodges At Timber Ridge Branson Hotel
- Lodges At Timber Ridge Branson Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodges at Timber Ridge features One and Two Bedroom Luxury Lodge Units with Jacuzzis & kitchens, indoor/outdoor Splash-A-Torium, live theatre, dining, a location just minutes from Silver Dollar City & Hwy 76, and everything else Branson has to offer, including shows, lakes, golf, shopping, and most especially, the friendliness of our people! Our lodge units offer the following amenities: 10,000 sq foot indoor/outdoor Splashatorium with 100 foot waterslide and kids interactive splash zone, free mini-golf and kids' playground (seasonal), Theatre: The Price is Right Live! May through October 2013, Tony Orlando's American Christmas Nov and Dec, clubhouse with fitness and game room, complimentary WiFi, and on-site restaurant 3 meals a day and Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Lodges at Timber Ridge Branson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.