We only had a night here which was unfortunate as the weather was not kind although we were luck as a few days later it was really bad. The cottages are well situated and all overlook the beautiful bay which on a sunny day would be absolutely magnificent. Each cottage has its own garaging facility. Our cottage was well appointed... More
- Also Known As:
- Bay Of Fires Character Cottages Hotel St Helens
- Bay Of Fires Character Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have five fully self contained,tourism Tasmania accredited one to three bedroom cottages with an onsite (licenced) Restaurant/Cafe directly opposite the Binalong Bay beach.The cottages are set in a hill of native flora and fauna.The view from each cottage is to the white sands of the Binalong Bay beach and the azure waters and red rocky outcrops of the Bay of Fires as far as you can see up the coastline to Eddystone Light House.Enjoy swimming,snorkling,windsurfing,fishing,walking and exploring this area and all attractions nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bay of Fires Character Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.