Paid $129 per night for my king bed/spacious suite. Everything worked great. Room was spacious, comfortable, etc. Only frustration is the noise level outside of the hotel. Also the blinds don't keep all light out which during the summer and with streetlights isn't as dark as I'd like.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area Hotel Rochester
- Doubletree By Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area Hotel
- Radisson Rochester
- Rochester Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Doubletree Rochester/Downtown hotel has a great downtown location just two blocks from the Mayo Clinic campus and Methodist Hospital. Our upscale, full service hotel connects to the Mayo, Gonda, and Plummer buildings via Rochester's climate-controlled Skyway and Pedestrian Subway system. Shuttle and Town car service to the Mayo Campus are also available. The Doubletree is near the Mayo Civic Center and University of Minnesota campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.