This is not a bad place to stay and we had no problems here at all. It is however not your typical B&B with a nice dining room and wonderful food. The food is average, coffee amazing, rooms are rather small and the private bathroom isn't actually in the room itself. There are also a number of rules to be... More
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farm-style BnB, located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2100 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where to serve our breakfast for all. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.