I really like the Voyager Inn because it is right off the high-way. The pool area is really nice, and they have a nice hot tub as well. We stayed in pool-side rooms, not thinking on my part - it was very loud as soon as the pool opened, it was full of kids, so forget trying to relax. With... More
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Inn Of Saint Ignace Hotel Saint Ignace
- Voyager Inn Of Saint Ignace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with two stories, elevator, indoor pool, hot tub, free popcorn nightly, tanning salon, and atv & snowmobile rentals.Very friendly staffs, clean rooms, free casino tokens, and discount Mackinac ferry tickets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Voyager Inn of Saint Ignace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.