We had a slight delay in checking in as we got there a bit early at 11 am and there was a large group checking out at the hotel. But the staff were friendly and suggested us to have an early lunch at their crab cafe. Great idea! We had the best Jaffna crab in the whole of sri lanka.... More
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.