As I'm writting this, we are staying second week in this hotel. It has nice room design (like cabins on the ship). The staff are friendly. Average buffet on breakfast, but, a la carte menu is very good. No entertainment at all, only poor musicians (except one with beatiful voice) at evening. They are changing every two days. Free billiard... More
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.