Unfortunately we could stay only one night at this wonderful hotel. The staff were so helpful and unobtrusive, something rare in Sri Lanka. The owners have obviously taken the time to train their staff well. We had the best buffet dinner, in fact the best dinner we'd had in Sri Lanka at the hotel. The pool is excellent, the views... More
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.