Lovely, clean, luxury hotel. Nicely decorated with a gorgeous pool, well tended grounds and two restaurants (one- the crab- much better than the other). Staff are nice and efficient (in a slow kind of way!). Professionally run and a very good, relaxing place to chill out and enjoy Uppuvelli beach. Wifi everywhere (even on the beach!) and breakfast is a... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel