What a beautiful place to stay with amazing views of the surrounding hills and mountains. The hospitality shown by Gary and Donna was truly lovely, the pride they show in their home and their desire to create that special place for guests to relax and unwind was tangible. Both breakfast and the evening meals were outstanding with a great choice... More
- Also Known As:
- Hazel Bank Country House Hotel Rosthwaite
- Hazel Bank Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Borrowdale Valley in the heart of the Lake District just 10 minutes from Keswick, this family-run country house offers stunning views, excellent food and free Wi-Fi and parking. Set in 4 acres of tranquil countryside, it commands a privileged position above the hamlet of Rosthwaite, providing some spectacular views of the surrounding fells. Originally built in 1840, the property is infused with the vibrancy of its historic past and it still retains many of its original period features. Whether it is an energetic day on the fells or a relaxing afternoon tea on the lawn, Hazel Bank is the perfect place to escape, relax and explore. There is a choice of 8 en-suite guestrooms available, all located within the main residence of the country house. Luxurious and elegantly furnished, every room includes free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV, comfy bedding, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities. Superior and Deluxe options are available and the majority of rooms benefit from magnificent views of the grounds and the countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hazel Bank Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.