Rooms were clean and spacious. Shower was good and strong and the front desk was helpfull. Breakfast was small and not mucht to write home about but did the trick. I did like the view of the river and it was nice to sit and watch the world go by. Would recommend if you need a place in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western River Terrace Hotel Cheboygan
- Best Western River Terrace Hotel
- Best Western Cheboygan
- Cheboygan Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the scenic Cheboygan River in northern Michigan, the Best Western River Terrace is committed to providing the best in customer service and accommodations at an affordable rate. Our hotel rooms feature cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Guests will enjoy an array of amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, exercise facility, boat docking and business services. Pets are also welcome.Guests enjoy being close to key area attractions such as the Cheboygan Crib Lighthouse, the Cheboygan State Park, Cheboygan Memorial Hospital and Mackinac Bridge. Only 12 miles away, guests can visit beautiful Mackinaw Island and Fort Michilimackinac. This riverfront hotel also offers convenient access to local events such as the Wanigan Festival, the Cheboygan Country Fair and Riverfest.Make your reservations today, and the friendly staff at the Best Western River Terrace will ensure you have a fun-filled memorable stay in Cheboygan, Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN River Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.