I used to own an inn in Yarmouth so when I say that I like a hotel, you can trust me! The rooms were large and very clean! The staff was friendly and helpful. You can't beat the value. Great location you could walk to everything and the view of the harbor was wonderful. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Travel Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Travel Hotel
- Hyannis Travel Motel
- Hyannis Travel Inn Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyannis Travel Inn is an 83-room, AAA rated 2 diamond motel. It is ideally situated in the heart of Hyannis, the "Hub of Cape Cod". Main St shops and restaurants are only one street over. Hyannis harbor is only 3/10ths of a mile away where you can take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard or go deep sea fishing. Kalmus Beach is 1.1 miles away. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning by the indoor pool. We also have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. There are mini refrigerators in every room. Free local calls. Free parking. Free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyannis Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.