Convenient to anything you wish to do. Short walk to beach and ferry to MV. Room was clean and neat,but a bit small. Rates are very good esp. if you take advantage of the free ferry tickets. The best thing about this place was the helpful staff. We enjoyed our stay and hope to come again.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. The are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.