My friend and I stopped in late one afternoon and they had two rooms available. The Inn is very nicely furnished, has very comfortable beds and is very clean. We were able to fix our coffee early the next morning in the sitting area. There is traffic noise, but it didn't bother either of us. We would definitely stay there... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Walnut Bottom Hotel Cumberland
- Inn At Walnut Bottom Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms in two adjoining 19th-century.Casually elegant boutique inn with secure bike storage located just steps away from the Great Allegany Passage. Spa specializing in massage & facials on premise. (circa 1810) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cumberland Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.