In a tiny neighborhood at the tip of the penninsula, the Craignair Inn was a delightful surprise. We had room 6, upstairs in the main inn and it was small, perfectly maintained with windows that opened and gave us that brisk salty pine smelling air. The windows weren't huge, but oh what a view to the small bay below and... More
- Also Known As:
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Hotel Spruce Head
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craignair Inn and Restaurant is walking distance from beautiful Clark Island via the causeway. We're at the end of a peninsula with relaxing rooms, unmatched food and gorgeous views. Craignair is just minutes to Rockland, 40 minutes to Camden and about an hour to Portland. Come enjoy the peace and serenity of Craignair Inn at Clark Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Craignair Inn at Clark Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.