My husband and I were recommended to stay at the Gazabo Inn by a friend. It was the best idea out there. We had an amazing experience. Everyone was so very attentive to our needs, and we felt a little like royalty. It was a super getaway, even though we live a mere 15 minutes away in south berwick, Maine.... More
- Also Known As:
- Gazebo Inn Ogunquit Hotel
- Gazebo Inn Ogunquit Hotel Ogunquit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in quaint Ogunquit, Maine, beautiful place by the sea. Rated & inspected top 10 of New England Inns five years running. Inn amenities include, heated pool,year round 5000 gallon hot tub, gym, sauna, massage, great room lounge, private limousine, full breakfast buffet, public kitchen, library, on the trolley line, easy walk to the beach, spacious suites include bathroom & living room fire places, hot tubs, XM radio & docking station, steam rooms, jetted rain showers, kitchenettes. Quiet & relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Gazebo Inn Ogunquit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.