Slightly dated, but the staff was fabulous, the location to downtown was perfect, the continental breakfast was very good with fresh coffee all day, and the room was very roomy and clean. All at a very affordable price. You really cannot ask for more than that when you travel for a long weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Hotel
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.