This hotel is pretty much what you'd expect from a Holiday Inn Express pretty in the middle of Kansas. Clean, comfortable, friendly. Decent breakfast too. Stayed there one night traveling cross country east-to-west, then one night on the way back traveling west-to-east. There's a starbucks and a wal-mart conveniently located across the street. I'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Junction City Ks Hotel Junction City
- Holiday Inn Express Junction City Ks Hotel
- Holiday Inn Junction City
- Junction City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel's location in Junction City, KS is ideal for government and military travelers. Set amid the scenic, rolling landscape of the Flint Hills, the Holiday Inn Express® Junction City hotel is just off I-70 and 3 miles from Fort Riley, home of the Big Red One. DoD contractors and Acty Duty Soldiers appreciate the quick commute to Fort Riley. Business guests value being close to ConAgra, Weststar Energy and Viola Water. Exit 298 of I-70 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Junction City KS reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.