This was my third different hotel experience in Des Moines. The other were very good. This one was even better. Why? Great location, nice breakfast (included), great complementary after work snacks and drinks, open access to soda machine, clean, quiet, spacious rooms, fair price. This place exceeded my expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines Hotel
- Drury Inn And Suites West Des Moines
- Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines Hotel West Des Moines
- West Des Moines Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Drury is conveniently located within walking distance of a the Jordan Creek Town Shopping Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Drury Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.