The Red Roof Inn north has just the basics. It was reasonably inexpensive. It was clean with moderate size rooms and very small bathroom/showers. The freeway (I-65) side was somewhat noisy, best to stay on the opposite side. If you are NOT going to use the safe, don't pay for it ($1.50/night). The staff was friendly and pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park Hotel Indianapolis
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Red Roof Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.