Very old motel, just like The Drake across the street. Small rooms, but very clean and quiet. The Drake is a little more "grand" but the "Knick" is usually cheaper. Great location and friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale’s and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar with live jazz piano creating the perfect atmosphere in which to relax and unwind in the evenings. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Loews Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Amex, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.