My husband and I just spent 3 days and 2 nights for a romantic weekend getaway here at the Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens. The Lodge and Spa is really the only luxury accommodations around Callaway Gardens. We once stayed in the Callaway Gardens Mountain Creek Inn and that felt like a 1950's motel. NOT somewhere I'd stay again.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge And Spa At Callaway Gardens, Autograph Collection Hotel Pine Mountain
- The Lodge And Spa At Callaway Gardens, Autograph Collection Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens is an oasis located within the 13,000 acre Callaway Gardens community, just 1.5 hours south of Atlanta. The Lodge is adjacent to a plethora of activities for the family, couples, group outings, and corporate meetings and team building. These activities include golf, tennis, hiking and biking trails, Treetop Adventure, ropes course, a lake and beach, Discovery Center, Butterfly Center, and Sibley Horticultural Center. The Lodge and Spa is a LEED Certified green hotel offering 149 smartly appointed guestrooms and suites. With a 13,000 sqft award winning spa, an outdoor pool set within gardens, and a full service three meal Piedmont Dining room and Ironwood Lounge, you will have all the amenities at your finger tips for a relaxing getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.