Stayed two nights on our tour along the east coast of Scotland, the accommodation was excellent, the rooms were clean and as it was quite warm we had a fan supplied. We cannot praise the staff enough they are so friendly and helpful. The pub was fine and a good selection of food. Would highly recommend any of the Premier... More
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen South Hotel
- Premier Inn Aberdeen South Hotel Aberdeen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 6 miles outside of the City Centre, Aberdeen South Premier Inn allows easy access to the city and other destinations such as Portlethen and Stonehaven. This is an ideal business location during the week and fun for all the family over the weekend. Our Aberdeen South Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, free parking and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen South (Portlethen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.