Only stay here if everything else close to campus is booked. They gave us the wrong room, then tried to charge us extra to book us into the room we had originally reserved. The towels were barely big enough for a small child and the entire hotel had a funny smell. The beds were hard as rocks.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Tallahassee University Hotel Tallahassee
- Days Inn Tallahassee University Hotel
- Days Inn Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to museums, historic sites, plantations, hiking and biking trails. Enjoy fun in the sun on your Florida getaway at Days Inn Tallahassee University Center hotel. Our Tallahassee, FL hotel near Florida State University offers a prime spot off Highway 90, making it easy to reach capital-area attractions that offer a blend of history, nature and culture. Count on value at our pet-friendly Tallahassee, FL hotel. We offer thoughtful amenities, including refrigerators and microwaves upon request. Get each day off to a bright start with free Daybreak continental breakfast. Soak up the sun on our patio deck or beat the heat in our outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi Internet access makes it easy to check email from your room or our lobby. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Whether you are in town for football or parents weekend, our Tallahassee, FL, hotel is just minutes from Florida State University and Florida A&M University. With more than 28 museums, an abundance of historic sites and the largest concentration of original plantations in the nation, you can spend days exploring the city. Catch panoramic views from the 22nd floor at the State Capitol Complex or get a dose of local culture at Museum of Florida History. See a southern antebellum at Governor’s Mansion or view Native American earthen temple mounds at Lake Jackson Mounds State Archaeological Site. For fun and adventure just 20 miles away, dive into one of the largest and deepest freshwater springs in the world at Wakulla Springs State Park. DINING OPTIONS: Qdoba Mexican restaurant is adjacent to our hotel in Tallahassee. Dig into delicious sushi and vegetarian options across the street at Mr. Roboto’s Tokyo Grill or grab a slice of hand-tossed doughy goodness at Momo’s Pizza. Indulge in fresh, creative dishes on the shaded patio at Food Glorious Food or feast on hand-cut steaks and gulf seafood in an artsy setting at The Mockingbird Cafe. HOTEL POLICIES: During special events and college game days, we are only able to allow one parking space per paid room. We apologize for the inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Tallahassee University Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.