Stayed here again to break-up trip to FSU in Tallahassee. Very convenient and clean. Staff is always helpful. Like the indoor pool. Will be back again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Lake City Hotel Lake City
- Holiday Inn Lake City Hotel
- Lake City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lake City, the Freshwater Capital of America! As the gateway to Florida, we welcome you with southern hospitality and invite you to experience award winning accommodations and service at the Lake City Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites! As Lake City s finest hotel, we offer 127 finely-appointed rooms including 42 suites in a completely non-smoking hotel! We offer the corporate and leisure traveler flexibility, convenience, comfort and a host of amenities including an indoor heated pool, whirlpool, sauna, fitness center, cardio aerobic equipment and a business center. We are located in a central location at I-75 and US Highway 90, which allows you to visit many attractions: Wild Adventures, Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, Ginnie Springs, Itchetucknee Springs State Park, Olustee Battlefield, Stephen Foster Memorial, Suwannee River and many other state parks. Whether your travel to Lake City is for business or for pleasure, our professional staff and luxurious surroundings will greet you with the comfort and southern hospitality you desire. Additionally, we offer each guest a complimentary copy of USA today, free local calls, guest laundry facility and high speed internet service with wireless internet service available on all floors. Relax...we are waiting to welcome you to our home sweet home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.