My wife and I spent our 10th anniversary in the Secret Garden room at Casa Thorn. We didn't want to do one of the big touristy resorts, but wanted something a little more seculded. We really enjoyed our stay, especially our breakfast chats with Juanita.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Thorn Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Thorn Hotel
- Casa Thorn Hotel Islamorada
- Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast Islamorada, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This treasure is hidden away in a secluded, quiet, tropical atmosphere in the Florida Keys. Each of the 5 rooms is decorated in their own unique style: Moroccan Room, Secret Garden Room, Suite 3, Suite 4 and Tiki Hut. All of the rooms include: breakfast served to your own private patio table, television/VCR/DVD, wireless internet, and terry cloth bathrobes. Pets allowed for a small fee. No children under 8, please. After breakfast, relax by the pool or use the pass to go to a really. We are not handicap accessible, however, 3 of our rooms are on the ground floor with sliding glass doors that make them wheelchair/scooter accessible. ... more less