One of nicest Hampton's I've stayed in. Location is fantastic. Not just oceanfront but within walking distance of restaurants and pier. Not far from Sawgrass. Pool is awesome! Great area for kids. Bar on beach is very nice to have. Overall very good value.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Comfort Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy private access to the beach for breathtaking sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean. We also offer the largest swimming pool on the beach, a 120-foot heated pool and hot whirlpool grotto, featuring four waterfalls cascading from sculptured rock formations. Unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms and find everything you need for a comfortable stay. Surf the web with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep in the clean and fresh Hampton bed®. For extra space and a touch of luxury, step up to one of the hotel's stylish suites, offering upgraded amenities such as a spacious work area with ergonomic desk chair. Catch up with work in the hotel’s fully equipped business center or make the most of your leisure time with a workout in the fitness center. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet, Relax at the Tides Bar while enjoying one of your favorite libations or purchase lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.