I stayed on a Thursday and Friday night, August 1 and 2, and found the value unbeatable. $122.00 for my entire stay (plus a couple of dollars more for the use of the safe in the room.) The room was huge and and I would even say luxurious. Very clean. Well air-conditioned. Massive king-size bed, comfortable. Well air-conditioned. Extra sink... More
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Travelodge Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Travelodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk across the street to fort lauderdale's beautiful white sandy beach and some of the best restaurants and shopping in the area. Enjoy our free Bear Bites deluxe continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi internet access. Also, enjoy a dip in our outdoor pool and lounge at one of our outdoor patios. We are a pet-friendly hotel (for a fee). We offer the convenience of adjoining rooms if you are staying with a large group. The hotel is a short drive from Port Everglades cruise port. Visit downtown Fort Lauderdale and stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and the beautiful Las Olas Riverfront, where you can enjoy world-class shopping, dining and night life, all only five miles away. Stop by Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet shopping destination in Floria, which has more than 500 discount stores, from Coach to Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.