very nice and comfortable room next to the Gulf coast. perfect place to explore the Everglades. ECO focused. staff very helpful and knowledgable. possible to take guided kayak tours, air boat trip just behind the hotel. good fishing. guaranteed you will see an alligator.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey House Hotel
- Ivey House Hotel Everglades City
- Ivey House Everglades City, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the magic of this secret paradise located in the heart of historic Everglades City. The Inn is the first Florida Certified Green Lodging in Collier County and features free WiFi, a scrumptious breakfast, a relaxing pool, and a friendly staff available to assist you easy access into unique and breathtaking areas of Everglades National Park. For 30 years the Harraden family has provided travelers ways to explore this World Treasure. Make a Dream Vacation Your Reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ivey House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.