Our thanks to all the staff and management at The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village for the best stay we have been on in Florida..Sept 4th to Sept 6th..We booked thru TRAVELZOO.COM as we have many times before..We have never been disappointed with Travelzoo..Our booking for two nights was $89.00 plus the $15 .00 resort fee.plus tax.per night..The... More
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.