Quite a nice resort, high up on the mountain with magnificent views when the clouds allow. No air conditioning needed, the nights are cool and the day temperatures warm enough. The pool was stunning but the water too cold for us who live in the tropics. I did not see a lot of swimmers but the hot spa was more... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MMP is situated on a working coffee plantation on some five hectares of land in the central hills area of Bali, close to Munduk Hill Station. Given that there are only a handful of villas and suites guests can enjoy the lush natural environment in unparalleled luxury and privacy. Astounding views of the Bali sea and to the volcanoes on Java. Tours, mountain biking, hiking options and horse riding are all offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg