The snow flower is really a great place to stay if your kids are in ski school. It is super close to the Gondola and Gondola Square. It is a value property but our unit, 106, was very nice. It had everything we needed for a great stay. The owner was very helpful, everything was excellent. Absolutely no complants, totally... More
- Also Known As:
- Snow Flower Condominiums Hotel
- Snow Flower Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Snow Flower studio, 2 and 4-bedroom condos are the perfect slopeside lodging for couples, families and groups seeking an affordable vacation. The gondola is 75 paces on the new snow-melted promonade, and downtown is just 10mins away. There is a Steamboat Free City Bus stop right outside the property to take you anywhere within Steamboat City Limits. There is also a market and deli across the street. Enjoy kitchens, gas fireplaces, tv/dvd and private balconies. Soak in the outdoor hot tub and heated pool. Guest laundry on-site. Free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Snow Flower Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.