Stayed in one of the condos here at NorthStar. What a beautiful place! The weather was gorgeous and there was lots to do! The snow is usually good, not quite as good as Utah. Easy drive for me from Sacramento to it's hard to beat. Overall, a very nice resort with great amenities, fun for children and adults.
- Also Known As:
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel Truckee
- Northstar-At-Tahoe Hotel
- Northstar At Tahoe Truckee
- Northstar At Tahoe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northstar-at-Tahoe™ Resort is host to a recently completed $55 million base area village featuring movie theaters, conference spaces, and 35 unique shops, galleries, California-based specialty stores and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Northstar California Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.