Got there like 2:30pm Room was not ready, made us wait till 3:30..Smelled like urine, dirty beds,Bathroom sink was nasty, Hallways carpet smelled like old ,wet rag.. Wanted to use a restroom lobby one didn't work..Guess is new ownership <Suck ! stay here before was not like that. Front desk guy suck!
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Redwood City Hotel
- Good Nite Inn - Redwood City Hotel Redwood City
- Good Nite Hotel
- Good Nite Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Just minutes from Menlo College and Stanford University, as well as Oracle, many other Silicon Valley companies including Google, Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Microsoft. Also located near Bay Meadows Racecourse, Coyote Point Recreation Area, Paramount's Great America, Half Moon Bay State Beach, Golden Gate National Rec. Area, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, Alcatraz Island, and San Francisco Airport.The following facilities will be closed during the winter starting 1/31/13: Swimming pool Spa tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Redwood City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.