My husband and I stayed two nights at Seal Cove Inn the end of March. We couldn't have asked for better weather. The Inn's gardens are lovely and removed from the hustle, bustle of Hwy 1. You feel like you're farther away from the hubub than you really are. Great place that we'll be sure to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 23 miles south of San Francisco, this serene hideaway is spectacularly set amongst a meadow of wildflowers and bordered by towering cypress trees. The inn looks out to acres of county park and the ocean beyond: an oasis where you can enjoy secluded beaches, watch frolicking seals, and follow the tree-lined path tracing the windswept Half Moon Bay ocean bluffs. The inn also features an executive board room for small meetings up to 14. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.