Truly a stunning location with flower gardens and views of the ocean. They serve a big (vegan) breakfast and have a lovely afternoon tea. But for $250 a night I expected more from the rooms which can only be described as motel-ish. Kind of dark, not very comfortable beds, and - well just not special. I found the service to... More
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Inn By The Sea Hotel Mendocino
- Stanford Inn By The Sea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside, the exquisite Stanford Inn sits atop a meadow overlooking Mendocino Bay. Embodying the best of the rugged Mendocino Coast, the Inn is a haven. The rambling lobby, guest rooms, and suites are paneled in pine and redwood. Every detail is attended to, from wood-burning fireplaces set and ready to light to the sumptuous organic breakfasts. Inspired by the Stanford's Certified Organic gardens, The Ravens' restaurant is outstanding and nationally acclaimed for its vegetarian cuisine. Guests are indulged at the Inn's Massage in the Forest and private yoga sessions. Canoeing and kayaking on Big River, California's new State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels and Expedia so you can book your Stanford Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.