My first hostel in America and I was impressed. I really enjoyed this hostel. It had the 'LA' feel to it. I am a solo traveller and I stayed in a female dorm of 6. It had it's own bathroom and little kitchen. A nice easy walk to the boulevard (10-15 mins) Wifi available and convenience stores/food places near by
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hotel Los Angeles
- Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hostel is a very popular international destination with a great location. It's an "oasis for backpackers" with all the amenities, activities and events that travelers truly want from a youth hostel. This includes a friendly staff to help you, a fun international crowd to hang out with, cool rooms, lots of hip common space, a great vibe and atmosphere, plus daily events and activities that supply lots of fun for very cheap or even free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Banana Bungalow Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.