The neighborhood was tough to walk through (the 801 train is a few blocks, 5-10 minute walk) - a lot of people on the streets, got asked a few too many times about my coat... But everything else was surprisingly nice for the lowest price one can pay in Long Beach. Run by an Indian family that was very friendly,... More
- Also Known As:
- Tower Motel Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Tower Motel Long Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 2 Miles or 10 minutes to the Long Beach Convention Center, the Tower Motel Long Beach is close to many local attractions including the world famous Queen Mary, Carnival Cruise Terminal, California State University Long Beach, Aquarium of the Pacific, Los Angeles, Seal Beach Wildlife Refuge, golfing, shopping, and more. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers free local and long distance calls within USA & Canada and free high speed wireless or wired internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Tower Motel Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.