Nothing special for sure, a bed, a tv, and a bathroom but it was clean. Bedding was clean but low quality, towels were small but absorbent, bathroom was clean but the door barely made it past the bowl. Had a fridge, and microwave although I used neither. Hair dryer, coffee pot, and a very noisy alarm clock which I unplugged... More
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 San Diego Area / La Mesa Hotel
- Super 8 San Diego Area / La Mesa Hotel La Mesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated rooms. Popular attractions such as the Gas Lamp Quarter, Mission and Pacific Beach, and Sea World are only a short 15 minute drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 San Diego Area / La Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.