Went with family. Hotel great. Lots of attraction and activities can do. Entertainment for the guests and tourists. Classic looking hotel. Except that, the shuttle services and F&B services should be improved. Add more shuttle on weekends and public holiday. For F&B service, server should be more than 1 during the peak seasons. Overall, it's really nice and great place... More
- Also Known As:
- Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills - Malaysia Hotel
- Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills - Malaysia Hotel Bentung
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colmar Tropicale was modeled after 16th century Colmar town, north east of Alsace, France, also incorporatingarchitectural designs and elements from ancient surrounding villages of Riquewihr, Turckheim and Kaysersberg. The realization of this French themed village derived from the wish list of the Malaysia's fourth Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad, who upon his visit to the region of Alsace were so impressed, that it inspired Tan Sri Vincent Tan, the founder of Berjaya Corporation Berhad to replicate the actual Colmar town in Malaysia.The resort comprised of 235 rooms and suites, offers 8 food & beverage outlets / lounges with food variety ranging from local & international cuisine to an authentic French fine dining restaurant. It also offers meeting rooms and banqueting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hills - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.