My husband and I just returned from spending a wonderful 5 nights at the 1906 Lodge in Coronado. It is a lovely place with an interesting history. We stayed in the Isabella room and would recommend. Breakfast daily, continental with one varying hot entree/day. Delicious and accommodating as a neighboring table was getting "gluten free". There is a 5 pm... More
- Also Known As:
- 1906 Lodge At Coronado Beach Hotel Coronado
- 1906 Lodge At Coronado Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a truly relaxing getaway, choose the 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach. Complimentary gourmet breakfast, parking, 5 PM wine, evening turndown, spa robes, internet, loaner beach chairs, TV/Cable/DVD, local calls. Walk to the beach and dozens of restaurants and shops. Luxury suites have a king bed, fireplace, spa tub, fridge, wet bar, porch or balcony, safe. Gov't per diem guests welcome, with $20 daily payment for food and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.