My husband & I wanted to stay somewhere nice, while visiting family in Cloverdale, for Thanksgiving. When we arrived the house was empty but we found our key & made ourselves at home. We were very disappointed by the attitude of the innkeeper, she was very irritated when we were late for breakfast, there was no instructions as to if... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel Cloverdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge on the Vineyard enjoys unsurpassed views of Alexander Valley Vineyards. Situated at the confluence of Dry Creek, Alexander and Anderson Valleys, there are hundreds of artisan wineries to visit in the area! Our guests receive a wine tasting and discount pass, accepted at 122 area wineries and good for free tastings. Also included is our "almost famous" three course French inspired breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Auberge on the Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.