We stayed for one night in Sandpiper Inn Carmel. The Inn is very nice, is seems that all guest are a big family! In the afternoon you have tea wih cookies and you have also a breakfast in the price. The Inn is a good location for couples and familes not for friends traveling togheter. Our room was really nice... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel Carmel
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like being a house guest in someone's exclusive seaside home. This early California country style inn, established in 1929, boasts of ocean views and the sounds of the surf crashing on the soft sand of Carmel Beach. Enjoy the serene comfort in one of our cozy rooms, by the fire in our fireside lounge, or outside on one of our garden patios. The Sandpiper Inn is the perfect getaway for the romantic couple or for those that just want to get away from the daily grind and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandpiper Inn Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.