For the rates that they charge, you would think that they would have comfortable updated beds. Their morning breakfast had little choice. Standard cold cereal, yogurt, prepackaged muffins and bagels with little choice of fruit. NO hot breakfast to offer. Front desk people were really nice and helpful, cleaning staff was excellent. Still too high priced for what they offered.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Campbell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited service, extended stay hotel located in the heart of Campbell, California (island city surrounded by San Jose). Next to the Campbell Park, Los Gatos Creek Trail, Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard Shopping Center. Ideal for pets ($75 fee) and long term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.