This hotel is about 2 km up the hill from the entrance to Petra, but the hotel provides a free shuttle service. The hotel provided great service by arranging a driver to pick us up from the border to Israel between Eilat and Aqaba. The cost for that was reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Alanbat Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Alanbat Hotel 1 Jordan/Petra / Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What began as a name for the masters of the caravans more than 2000 years ago has grown into one of the best and most provisional hotel investments in Petra Region. "Alanbat" is the Arabic name of the Nabataeans, the people who carved Petra, early CBC. Settled in southern Jordan 500 BC, they were expert in water planning & carving. Alanbat Hotels Company was founded in the early 80s by Raja O. Alnawafleh and Brothers. As young men we developed a big area and a small building for a campsite and a hotel. We were the first family of local people of Wadi Mousa Town to invest in hotels company and services. We as hotel management have got more than 30 years of experience. Services start with average capacity of 20 poxes; nowadays we have three hotels: Alanbat I (our main location), Alanbat II and Alanbat III. All the new services have been done on our main location to make your visit to Petra and your stay at our hotels amazing and pleasurable. Alanbat hotels can provide you with experienced assistance in getting the most out of your visit to Petra. Our staffs are ready to help you in the soul of Jordanian hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Alanbat Hotel 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.