Staying at Casa Linda was great. The people were friendly, the pool was nice and it felt like a real community! I felt safe and the security was really good as well as the housekeepers. The cab rides were easy to get and cheap. Sousa beach is probably the worlds best kept secret. I cant wait to go again at... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Casa Linda Hotel
- Residencial Casa Linda Hotel Sosua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Available,Minimum 3Days,weekly, monthly or long term, this beautiful villa is just 10 minutes away from Puerto Plata's international airport. Centrally located between Sosua and Cabarete, all the nightlife and beach activities, such as dining, dancing, kite surfing or simply sunbathing at the beach are just minutes away. Part of a luxurious gated community with 24 hour security, this exclusive villa overlooks a private pool surrounded by lush gardens, offering its residents quiet and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Residencial Casa Linda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.