Recently I was staying at a very good resort and had some problems. The management gave me great assistance which I really appreciated. The only drawback was - I don't think there was anywhere else to get other meals - however the hotel meals were certainly very adequate. This hotel/resort is very picturesque & idyllic.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Bay Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Turtle Bay Hotel
- Turtle Bay Resort Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Bay Resort, Santo boasts 2 acres of gardens and 120 meters of waterfront. The resort grounds have been designed to provide plenty of secluded areas in which to lose yourself. All our rooms are waterfront, spacious and tastefully decorated with a luxurious island theme. We have an array of activities to suit every taste and fill every day with fun. How about canoeing to the neighboring island, cycling to the fabulous blue holes or snorkeling on the northern reef? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Turtle Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.