i have been staying at the Holiday Inn in Heber Springs for 5 weeks except on weekends while working in the area. All of the employees have been exceptionally friendly and helpful during my stay. The breakfast is very good and housekeeping always does a great job.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.