My husband and I traveled to Branson/Eurkea Springs in early July 2012. We were very happy with the accomodations. The staff was helpful. The room was clean and cool. The beds were comfortable. The location was ideal. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best hotel breakfasts we had on our entire vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Eureka Hotel Eureka Springs
- Best Western Eureka Hotel
- Best Western Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance to the downtown historic shopping district at the intersection of Hwy 62 & 23 north. Trolley service available during it's normal daytime schedule. 100% non-smoking rooms, several small & medium size meeting rooms available for events up to 140 people.Close to several area restaurants such as Bubba's BBQ, Sparkys Roadhouse restaurant & Tex-mex restaurants. Area attractions within easy driving distance. It's an easy walk to downtown as it's all downhill but remember that it's all uphill coming back, it's only about 2 blocks into downtown.We offer a variety of room types from rooms with 2 Queen beds to specialty Jacuzzi suites for that special occassion. The areas largest outdoor heated pool is also centrally located on the property and available to registered guest only.Enjoy a full complimentary breakfast each morning served in the Gazebo Restaurant located just off the lobby of the hotel. This is offered daily off a menu service or during busier mornings in season and most weekends a full breakfast buffet is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Best Western and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Eureka Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.